Thank you Lynne at The Mad Madden’s for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Wow! I’m truly honoured!
These were some questions you picked, thanx Lynne!!!
Some questions I had the answers for straight away and others BAFFLED me. As my name suggests – I am a BAFFLED MUM!
So here goes, time for you all to get to know me better… Are you sure your ready for this?
WHAT SUPERHERO ARE YOU MOST LIKE AND WHY?
Elastigirl from The Incredibles. Why? Well I’m always trying to protect my kids and stop them from doing stupid things. I’m always cleaning up after my family. I’m always holding the family together – the stretchy arms would come in very useful for this. And after 20 years together, I’m still trying to get my husband to grow up and take responsibilities!
SNOG, MARRY, AVOID – JAMES CORDEN, PHILLIP SCHOFIELD OR JEREMY KYLE?
I would definitely avoid Jeremy Kyle, he’d probably avoid me too and send me to a psychiatrist! I would snog James Corden, he makes me laugh. And I would marry Phillip Schofield, he gets better looking as he gets older so I cant go wrong!
FAVOURITE SWEAR WORD?
OK, I may sound a bit boring but I’m trying really hard to bring my kids up with decency. So at the moment my favourite swear word is SHIT. However it may change once the kids have flown the nest!
DINNER PARTY FOR 4 VIP’S (DEAD OR ALIVE) WHO DO YOU INVITE AND WHY?
- Virginia Andrews – I grew up reading her novels and I still haven’t found another author to match her.
- Kevin Hart – He’s so funny and would have us all in stiches!
- Keanu Reeves – He’s just an all round great guy.
- Michael Jackson – I would love to know what he was really like, not what he was portrayed to be.
FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD?
Home! Didn’t need to think about this one at all. Home is where the heart is, were my family is. Plus I relocate my home wherever I want.
HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
In an omelette with chorizo, onions and chilly, then cheese sprinkled on top and melted under the grill.
IF YOU COULD PLAY THE LEAD IN A WEST END SHOW, WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU BE?
Augustus Gloop from Charlie and the chocolate family. Who wouldn’t want to drink chocolate throughout a show?
WHAT’S YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE?
Irish Coffee. Mmmm. A hot cup (or 2) of strong coffee with baileys. Beautiful, now my mouths watering!
IF YOU COULD MAKE ONE LAST PHONE CALL TO SOMEBODY NO LONGER WITH US, WHO WOULD IT BE?
It would have to be my cousin ‘Gibbs’ who died unexpectedly at a young age… (don’t think I need to say anymore)
MARMITE, LOVE IT OR HATE IT?
Never tried it so I don’t know. Sorry.
Prince George of Cambridge. He’s soooo cute!
The rules for my nominees…
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My nominees are….
- Shank You Very Much
- The Preemie Mummy
- Finally Unchained
- Reflections & Ramblings
- Directly Laura
- Young Mumma Looks
- Ophelia’s Odyssey
- Mummas Mayhem
- Bringing Up The Bernys
Answer the following questions, as honestly as you can…
- Favourite singer/band?
- If you could have any superpower what would it be? Why?
- What’s your all time favourite meal?
- If you could marry any VIP who would it be? Why?
- Which song best represents your life?
- What’s your favourite childhood memory?
- What’s your true opinion of Donald Trump?
- If you relive any year of your life, when would it be? Why?
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
Finally guys/girls – HAVE FUN!
(Don’t forget to link your replying posts back to me, cant wait to read them).