Garbage man

The kids had a career talk today at school and I’m anxious to hear what my son has to say, he doesn’t have a clue which path he wants to take yet. I ask another parent if this is normal…

Me:  Has your son decided what he wants to be when he grows up, mine hasn’t?

Lucy:  Yeah, he wants to be a garbage man!

Me:  Oh, that’s an unusual career path to pick.

Lucy:  Yeah, he makes me laugh!

Me:  Well at least he’s focused, you must be proud.

Lucy:  He’s definitely not focused! He thinks bin men only work on Monday mornings !!!

Foggy morning on an empty suburban street

Photo by Shane Rounce on Unsplash

1. He has definitely sorted out the priorities in his life. Just Monday morning blues😂

I know right! Everyone else in the world is doing it all wrong! 😂 X

1. Seriously. Only if we knew we had such options😂

2. Love your blog. I’m a new follower. I’m a baffled mom, too, though my kids are young adults now. Believe it or not, the process is still baffling and I write about it a lot. Nice to hear your words. I get it!

Thank you for following! It’s great to meet another baffled mum! We’ll have to share some wisdom! X

3. 🤣🤣🤣 he will soon find our the truth

He’ll be devastated! X

4. Anonymous says:

That’s where I went wrong in life! I should have picked a job with the least hours not the most money! 🤑

I think the whole world has been doing it all wrong… Time to change now! X

5. Anonymous says:

Kids are way too funny. Loving it!

6. Anonymous says:

We would have a lot of bin men in the world if this was true!