Another award nomination, I can’t believe it! I’m so overwhelmed with the love and support I’ve received from my fellow bloggers.
Firstly I would like to thank Brennalea for nominating me for the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD. Please check out her amazing blog which leaves me constantly waiting for the next post, I’m sure it’ll have the same effect on you.
Time for the Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog site.
2. Share 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
3. Nominate blogs that you have recently discovered or follow regularly
Easy really… well apart from the 7 facts about myself! I’ll give it a go.
- I’m really quiet! Yes, you probably find that hard to believe if you’ve read my blog because on here I can go on … and on … and on… But in real life, I’m really shy and seldom start conversations.
- I’m short! I’m only 5ft1 – and that’s on a good day. On bad days I think I lose another half an inch!
- When I’m home alone, I put my music on full blast and … tidy up! I know – not what you were expecting me to say! But I find cleaning therapeutic. Now you probably think I’m weird so lets move on…
- I always wanted to have 4 children but due to health issues was unable to have the last one – so I got a dog instead.
- I’m scared of the dark! I can’t even sleep in total darkness, I always leave the curtain half open which really annoys me in the mornings when the light comes through!
- I might be afraid of the dark but I love horror movies! Strange, I know! Even I can’t work that one out.
- I’m a terrible speller! Whilst working at school (primary school) I would always keep a dictionary handy so not to show myself up. I really must improve that skill!
Ok, that was tough! Now it’s your turn…
My Nominees are:
Have fun with this, I cant wait to read your 7 interesting things.
I want to thank all my readers for their continued support. All the reading, the likes and the comments – which I absolutely love receiving!
Writing this Blog has given me a great escape with my virtual family – that includes YOU!
Until the next time, signing off…