Changing spots

Change is something you have to want to do.

Too often have I heard the saying “A leopard can’t change it’s spot”, and that is true – it can’t. But human’s possess the ability to change.

It shouldn’t be – once a liar, always a liar.

Or – once a cheater, always a cheater.

It should be – “I’ve done it once, I’ve learnt from my mistake and I won’t do it again”.

Wouldn’t that be a better way to live?

So let’s live a better life…

1. Jonathan says:

Of course some people don’t learn. But we try not to think too much about them πŸ™‚

1. I really loved this, there are so many sayings designed to get us ‘off the hook’ so to speak. It’s true a leopard can’t change its spots & why would it want to? Man on the other hand has the consciousness to understand right from wrong good from bad. It always amazes me that when humans make mistakes – the leopard gets blamed πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

I completely understand what you are saying! & yes poor animal! Thank you for the in-depth feedback… X

2. Even Leopards can adapt. So humans can…. sad that some chose not to.

It is a shame, especially because it is a choice…

3. It would be a better way to live indeed, although that’s not always the case for some. Well said.

4. Anonymous says:

Very good.

5. I believe in the change too. But often it’s a very long process…

We all have to start somewhere… Thank you 😊

6. Wow…..you have given me something different to think about. Change is possible, I have done it….maybe the other will too.

7. Wammyspeaks says:

If only it didnt take humans so long to adapt to the change and get it right.

Yes, that would be something… x

8. I believe change is possible some you have no choice to give up on give on but I believe if you stand by some and give them a chance to believe they can change they will.

I hope so… πŸ’“

9. This is a great piece of work my friend… It’s not all about making a mistake but what you learnt from your mistake

Absolutely πŸ‘Œ