Scared of getting old

Life is short and can be taken away from us at any minute.

This thought should be enough to make us get off our backsides and start living.

We need to start accomplishing all those things we want from life. Make a list if that’s what you need or get up every morning and tell yourself what you will achieve today.

Everyday is a gift so don’t waste it…

Suki โ€ฆ X!

1. Carpe Diem! (jaja I had always wanted to use that term) Fear not old age.. If you stick to doing today, living and fulfilling yourself, by the time your hair turns gray you’ll be happy and tired, you wont be affraid but probably intrigued about what comes next (I hope.. as I share that fear myself) ๐Ÿ˜‰

That’s a brilliant way to look at it! Thank you for sharing… ๐Ÿ˜Š

2. deimile says:

I think about it very often, especially when I see my mother and other elders close to me in bad health and struggling to live life to it’s fullest. This is the main reason I watch what I eat and exercise 5-6 times a week! The best motivator ever!

Good on you… It’s hard not to think about it I guess, but yes, we can do so much to improve our quality of life- as you mentioned… Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

3. I think about it .. I guess thatโ€™s why I only think.. take it one day at a time๐Ÿ™‚

That’s probably best, one day at a time, living the best life we can… X

1. It work for me , but itโ€™s not the way for everyone ๐Ÿ™‚hugs , have a great day!

2. Thank youโค๏ธ

4. The bucket list is gonna be so long then….

I guess so! โ˜บ๏ธ

5. Miss A says:

Yesss it should be a privilege getting older, considering not everyone has the option โ˜บ๏ธ

That is very true… X

6. Exactly! Absolutely! Each day is an opportunity to live and accomplish a goal.

Yes, we just need to take it… X

7. seize the moment! they say: past is history, future is a mystery, present is a gift… that’s why it is called “present” ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, I love that saying!

8. Diane Hess says:

So true! Cherish each day and do a little daily towards your dreams. Living each day to the fullest ๐Ÿ™‚

I couldn’t have said it any better myself… โค

9. A beautiful step taken

10. Eva says:

Yes! I couldn’t have agreed more. I didn’t realise until now that it was the thought of not living that scared me the most. Just imaging not being able to enjoy the things that I normally enjoy … such a scary thought. I loved this ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š… Yes it’s very scary that there is a ‘nothing’ waiting for us… โ˜น๏ธ