Thank you ‘bereavedsingledad’ for nominating me to take part in this question challenge.
The “Getting to know you” challenge seems like a quick fun way to connect with fellow bloggers.
It’s simple, just copy and paste the rules and the questions listed below and tag at least two people to take the challenge. Use the “Getting to Know You” pic and pingback to this post. Easy!
- Name a moment in your life when you felt you were most courageous.
- If you had to choose only one breakfast cereal for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- When have you felt the most scared?
- If you could sing like any musical artist, who would you choose?
- Do you collect anything?
- If you could live inside a tv show or movie, what would it be?
- Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? If so, what was it?
- What’s your Zodiac sign?
- That’s a tricky one because the more you get to know me, the more you realise – I’m scared of everything! But a moment that pops into my mind is when my eldest son asked me why he was on the disability register at school. I had to sit him down and explain what being autistic meant for him, without bursting into tears myself over his courage and understanding. I’ll never forget that moment…
- Golden Syrup Porridge! Yum, Yum! I have it every morning!
- This one is easy – The scariest moment has to be… Child Birth! I did it 3 times though, so that just shows its worth it!
- Urm…. Theres so many great vocalists in the world, its difficult to pick one. But I think I may have to choose Whitney Houston, that woman could definitely carry a note!
- Well… I collect clothes, shoes, makeup and handbags! LOL! Apart from that, I collect memories.
- Friends! Who doesn’t want to spend their lives living with loved ones and just having a good time?
- Yes! I wrote a post about it not so long ago, check it out here. It has to do with running around in the dark!
Have fun with it guys!