Easier life

Sometimes easier doesn’t mean happier. But sometimes happier is misunderstood.

Surely, love should be easy?

Surely, if someone causes you pain you should leave them?

If only life and love were so simple… Then pain and tears would be fewer… And we would be happier… Or would we?

What do you think?

1. Love is inbuilt software placed by God in us.. We can’t ignore it. 😊

2. Laureen says:

Maybe it is a stuck situation and the separation state, for example through sports, which requires the full concentration until you can dedicate yourself to the sole use of your own resources will help.
    This are parts of the NLP: stuck state, separator state, resource state. Note: Without resource one falls back into the stuck state.
    And: there are many more helpful things in the NLP, as I can write here, for example putting a dissociative anchor in emotional stuck situations.

I wish you the best of luck

Laureen

That’s a good way to look at it… Thank you for the great feedback… 👍

3. Claudette says:

I can honestly say that not being happy doesn’t exactly mean I’m unhappy. I mean, there’s so many components in relationships…

It’s complicated to explain. 🤔

🤔 let me think of a response…
      Does that mean you’re content? X

1. Claudette says:

There’s room for improvement? I don’t know… 🙂

4. Love, at a certain age is just chosing company over being alone.
    We settle for someone, and someone settles for us 🙂

Even that is love… 💞

5. I am permanently in a state of confusion. Sometimes happy confusion, sometimes sad confusion and sometimes just confused. Maybe if things were easier then I would be sometimes happy, sometimes sad and sometimes bored.

😯 I’m not really sure how to respond… I wish things were easier for you, hopefully they will be soon… ❤

1. It’s completely fine. Being confused stops you getting bored. I’m not sure easier always means the perfect happiness, it might do in some cases

I suppose it’s different for everyone… 💗

6. Anonymous says:

Nice!

7. Love is such a challenge … wish I had answer .. when you find one let me know.❤️

I might spend a life time searching… ❤

8. Thanks for liking my post.

A VIEW OF FEMINISM: PLUMCOT

I appreciate that very much.

You are welcome

#PATRICKSTORIES
    Peace ✌and Love ❤

9. Fantastic and  amazing advice about life. Just short and straight forward.

You are a phenomenal person with such incredible advice.

Am so glad that I had to comment on it.
    I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing Thursday

#PATRICKSTORIES
    Peace ✌and Love ❤

I appreciate the compliment! Thank you so vey much… ☺️

10. Thanks    for accepting and following my blog.

I’m available to read your post at my convenient time.

You have such an interesting topic I will love to read in
    your blog.

I still remain  the simple blogger…..

#PATRICKSTORIES
    Peace ✌and Love ❤

11. it’s the paradox of life? since you’re a mom of 3, my current thoughts are, if the relationship is good then when and if to have kids, probably one of the hardest decisions there is!

That is true… Thank you for reading & connecting with me… ❤

12. The complexities of human beings. It’s no so easy or that simple.

True, it’s a constant battle!

13. It’s funny when I first read that I assume it speaks to romantic love. But then I immediately jump to family members who are hard to love (even though I do terribly).

I know what you mean about family members! 😆 it’s easier to cut romantic ties, family- sometimes we dont realise how much we need them… 👪

14. Brilliantly said Suki! I love reading your post because you definitely speak the truth!! Thank you for sharing this!

& thank you for reading 😚

1. You are welcome sweetie!!

15. Ravisingh says:

Superb! Brilliant! splendid! I have no other words for you!

Those words are great! Thank you

16. Ravisingh says: