Tell me your troubles

Helping someone doesn’t always mean solving their problems.

It is often enough to just be available to lend an ear to listen to their worries and lend a shoulder to share their burdens.

Help can take many forms, the main thing is that you are willing to help.

So look out for those people in your life who seem a little quieter than usual, who you havent seen for a while and who you haven’t had a recent conversation with. Offer these people you HELP.

Be kind to each other…

1. So very true. I found that out this weekend. Take care. x

2. cannardblogs says:

I listen to everyone and I usually end up helping others and never help myself

That’s a trap we fall into too often… It’s great to help others but You must help yourself as well… 👍

3. Anonymous says:

That’s a great philosophy of life.

Thank you for reading it!

4. Such a great reminder. Sad how we get busy and do not think about those who need some attention . Thank you❤️

5. This is so incredibly true and yet there are times I want to fix other people’s issues. I know there is not anything I can really do, but my goodness it is hard to not want to help! As always beautifully put, Suki!

Thank you Alyssa! Your right though, it is tough when there isn’t a solution. But we carry on trying… X

1. You are so welcome! I really hate when there aren’t any solutions for problems because it doesn’t make sense to me. I like having answers instead of just wondering!

2. Suki, in the very near future I wanted to recognize you and your blog. Would you mind if I did this?

No of course not… I’d be flattered! 😃

4. I am glad! I find people who possess a lot of talent and love should be recognized and you are fabulous!!

Ahhh, that’s too much of a boast! I can’t express my gratitude… X

6. You my dear are more than welcome! Seriously there aren’t words to explain how incredible you are!!

6. Abhi Jeet says:

” Be kind to others ”
    Good conclusion ❤

Such a kind hearted being you are ..
    Suki 😇

Thank you, that’s a great compliment to receive…

1. Abhi Jeet says: