Life is about compromise

Compromise means all parties involved reach an agreed settlement. It does not mean, one person backs down on thier views to keep the other happy. Β Otherwise this person will being to loose themselves and start to feel invisible.

We must work harder to respect each others opinions.

We must allow others to have a voice.

Relationships only work on compromise.

1. Paul says:

The last line is especially true. No two people can agree on everything, so we all have to find ways to resolve disagreements — and sometimes the compromise turns out to be the best option of all.

Very well said Paul! Thank you …

I’m glad! Thank you 😊

2. Many are yet to grasp hold of this concept. Very true!

They are, that’s why their relationships encounter difficulties…

3. This is so true. I don’t think you can have a loving relationship without compromise.

No I don’t think you can…

4. Yes defiantly need comprise in relationships … such a given.

5. This was another wonderful post that was just so TRUE! I have always felt that compromising was a very important part of life and relationships. When my husband and I got married, I didn’t have someone to give me away, so we thought it was a good idea to meet half way down the aisle! We started that compromising thing quickly! I have also learned that it’s okay to agree to disagree with some people!!

What a great compromise on your wedding day! You have a brilliant husband for doing that for you… Yes, it’s ok to agree to disagree because nobody is going to have all the same views as us… Thank you again Alysaa for reading & connecting… X

1. The pleasure was all mine! I believe that having the ability to compromise is SO important! If we all agreed on everything all the time, the world would be a boring place!

6. Eva says:

I think this is the best way to settle out disagreements and difference in opinions. But you have to be level headed in order to reach a compromise. 😊

True! It takes a couple of days in my relationship to reach a compromise but eventually, it does happen! ❀

7. Profound..!! πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ