Life changing relationship

Welcome to my blended story. This story is written in 3 parts, the first is written by me and the second by my son and then back to me to finish the story… I hope you like it!

We sit in my favourite restaurant celebrating our first year together. A year which has seen me transformed from a shy, quiet, young lady into this confident woman who can walk down the street with my head held high. All thanks to this man who after a chance meeting, following me being mugged, had stuck by my side and helped me recover from such an ordeal. That night is still a blur, the only clarity being his face as he helps me back onto my feet and then sits and comforts me until the police arrive. That was the start of this life changing relationship. Today this man is telling me he has something really important to ask me…

“I think it’s time we turn this relationship into something more” he starts saying. “We’ve been through so much together and we make such a great team” he continues. My heart is racing now as I can almost imagine the words that are about to come from his mouth. He takes my hand into his own and says “It’s time for us to take the next step.” Next step? Does he mean what I he think he means? He notices the look of excitement on my face and proceeds with his memorised speech…

“You’d be great at it, better than me. People trust you and you’re beautiful so it’ll be easy.” My excitement is quickly turned into confusion “What are you talking about? What next step?” … All of a sudden, that blurry night a year ago becomes clear. “Become part of my team, a female assailant, just lead people away and I’ll do the rest” he smirks!

grayscale photo of women
Photo by automnenoble bogomolov on Pexels.com

Now it’s your turn – What would the man have asked over dinner?

Leave all your amazing ideas below in the comments…

Suki…X!

He’s the guy who mugged her so is asking her to join their team…

1. The Realist says:

“you’re beautiful so it’ll be easy.”
    Is the man gonna talk about killer beauty of the lady and then turn the conversation around her?

Could be, it’s an open ended sorry so can have different endings… Imagination is a great thing… πŸ’­

These three part stories are really interesting. Well done to you both. Here is my take on it.

“What are you saying.” My voice wavered a little. ” You know I am leading a team of assialants who do the jobs. I see the potential in you. That’s why you were chosen. A girl with determination and a girl who can be trusted.” Saying this he grabbed his bag. He opened it and drew something out of it seeing which my heart sank. It was the same bag which was stolen that night. Now it looked everything was pre planned why he insisted on my learning the martial arts and shooting for self defence. Why I was asked to visit the dangerous locations on ungodly hours. Why we played the espionage game with each other and his friends. This was all clear now. ” You deceived me” I said crying and ran away saying ” leave me alone.” As I left , I hailed the taxi and dailed one number. ” Your suspicion was right. We have him under servilience now.” The taxi halted and I got down. The driver took the money and drove off speedily. I am not sure, but his face looked familiar.

Nice! I like it πŸ‘

3. It’s really good. You are a great writing team.

4. tsepotheview says:

Nice story, and you are able to engage your readers and leave us with something to think about, so again liked the story.

5. That was good .. love how you two put this together, so fun reading them .πŸ™‚

I’m glad you liked it… 😊

6. Paul says:

I do like the twists that you finish these stories on. They really are effective.

7. Love how involved your son is in this and the fact that he has got a great knack at writing as well. This collaboration is one of a kind.πŸ‘ŒπŸ» I like the way you ended the story.

Thank you… All the kids love doing these, they have their different styles of writing which is great for me to work with… I’m glad you like them… πŸ‘

1. Yes! Totally love them. Very creative πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

8. ah girls…and their broken hopes (hearts) πŸ˜‚πŸ’• cool ending

In glad you enjoyed it! & yes, we girls have too many hopes and wishes!