Versatile Bloggers Award

Thank you bereaved single dad for nominating me for this award. If you are haven’t checked out his blog yet, please do so, you’ll be glad you did.

These awards are a great way of finding out about the person behind the blog which, hopefully, won’t scare you off!

Image result for versatile blogger award

The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:

1. If you are nominated, Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award!
  2. Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
  3. Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
  4. Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

And the main rule, I believe, is to have fun!

So here’s 7 facts about me:

• I’d much rather spend a Friday night in, curled up in a blanket watching a movie than go out on the townMaybe I’m too old for this going out business now!
  • I would rather order a take away than go out for a meal… Luckily for Hubby as this saves him many pennies!
  • I love my own company… I’m not someone who needs people around me all the time… Maybe this will change as the kids gets older and fly the nest? Then I’ll probably be calling them begging for a visit!
  • I could drink coffee all day long, in any weatherI drink it black, without sugar which is lucky otherwise my sugar intake would have led to me being a diabetic by now!
  • I eat a chocolate bar every day!I would give up a meal and replace it with a chocolate bar if I was calorie counting!
  • I would love to foster childrenThe only thing holding me back is the lack of space of my house. So if I ever win the lottery and can afford a larger home, I will definitely look into fostering.
  • I asked my kids about the seventh fact on my list and 2 of them said the same thing, so here it is – I’m very, very sarcastic!There were a few more ‘very’s’ in their remark but I settled for two! I also think most of my sarcasm is directed at them!

So there you have 7 interesting facts about me, as interesting as I can get anyway.

I’ve got a few awards to get through and they will be posted over the coming weeks, if I can find anything else remotely interesting about myself.

I’m not going to nominate bloggers to take part, I would rather all you bloggers out there who haven’t done one of these before (or if you’re stuck for a post idea), nominate yourself! They are really fun to do so please give it a go.

I look forward to reading interesting facts about you all…

1. Ramyani Bhattacharya says:

Hey, congratulations and it was amazing to know you more. I could relate with some points like loving my own company and CHOCOLATE! 😂 And yes nobody is too old to do anything if you want😁😉

Thank you… I’d love for you to give it a go aswel… If you fancy it? 🤔 ❤

1. Ramyani Bhattacharya says:

I will be honoured😊 There’s another award post left for me, I will post them eventually ❤️

I’ve got a few to get through as well so I’m going to try to do 1 a week! They are fun to do! 😄

3. Ramyani Bhattacharya says:

Yes they are an absolute fun❤️

Appreciated… ❤

2. blindzanygirl says:

Lol Suki. I would far rather stay in for a meal too, and like you I am not into the going for a night out business any more! Unless it is moon gazing lol 😊

Lol… moon/star gazing is so calming! Sitting around the fire to keep warm 🔥 … Sounds like a perfect evening! 😍

1. blindzanygirl says:

It does doesn’t it 😊

3. Manish Malu says:

Congratulations 💐💐💐

4. justmummin says:

Haha, you very much deserve this award! I cam even vooch for that! I agree with most of your 10 points about yourself- I think i’m just granny well before my time lol. Well done you and also well done to bereaved single dad for nominating you !! Xx

Thank you 😊… my friends call me a granny! 😆… Maybe I’ll want to go out more when I am a granny?! 😂😂😂
      I’d love to know more about you, you should give this award a go… ❤

1. justmummin says:

That is literally my nickname 😂😂 but I love it. I love to just chill. I can’t hack going out partying every night. I barely go out once a year haha. I don’t know 🙈 What do I need to do? X

As long as you’re enjoying yourself, it doesn’t matter if it’s out or at home, that’s what I think! We’ll keep doing what we do 😉

5. Miss Vanilla says:

Congratulations dear😇 you really deserve this award 😊 It’s so sweet to know you more.And few points are quite relatable too😊😊

Thank you… I appreciate you saying so ❤

6. Sweet to know you? As if! Why did you leave out the string of banks you knocked off with your best friend when the two of you were 17, Suki? Embarrassed about that these days, are you? And what about the time you pretended to show that poor old lady a short cut to her home through an alley? I’m not even going to say what went down in that alley. Then there was the time you arsonned the Church because your pastor had preached against young ladies flirting the Sunday before. I could go on and on. Just wondering why you left all the good stuff out is all. The stuff I know of because my brother told me after getting it from his wife’s uncle who heard it one night from a salesman out of Philadelphia in his favorite bar. Can’t get more reliable than that! Sweet to know more about you, my shoelaces!

1. To be honest, I was touched by your desire to foster kids. I hope you can do that someday. For both you and the kids.

I hope so too! I’ve already managed to convince hubby… now I just need him to buy me a bigger house to accommodate the kids… oh, & a bigger car!☺️

2. Suki, I’ve been working on and off on a post about a friend I had who died many years ago. Al was over the years a foster parent to at least 20 kids. He also adopted — I think it was six. Whatever the mix of his biological kids to his adopted kids, I distinctly recall him telling me that back in the days before everyone had flown the net, he sat 13 people at his supper table each night — him, his wife, and their kids.

Wow, that is so inspiring! To know they could help so many children is truly a gift… I look forward to the post… ❤

Ssshhhh! 🤫 Oh no Paul, you’re letting all my secrets out of the bag… 😂😂😂😭

7. huguetta says:

Congratulations 🎉 😊 always great to know more about such great people out there, I drink coffee a lot, and black also
    I love my own company and I agree that when your kids leave the nest you will miss their company and ask them to visit (hope you will not beg though🙂)
    I can have more than a bar of chocolate daily but I restrain just to keep a good weight
    I wish that there will be a day, we no longer see neglected children, it’s really unfair ! Hope you will have a bigger house then 😌
    Have a great day 😊❤️

Thank you… I’d love for you to have a go at this award, would be nice to know more about you… 😉

1. huguetta says:

Well I revealed most of the answers, tell me what else you want to know and I’ll answer here, I feel awkward to keep sharing these bloggers awards 🙂

That’s fair enough… I might do a post of questions I want my readers to answer… Leave it with me, I need to get imaginative! 😆

3. huguetta says:

Hahahh dig deep Suki and surprise us 😁

4. Suki, if you get stuck for questions to ask, go see if there are any worth stealing from my “About You” page on my blog.

Will do! Thank you… 😊

8. Congratulations Suki ❣️

9. Betul Erbasi says:

Amazing facts! I also like chocolate and coffee but maybe not as much as you do:) you beat me:)

😂😂😂 thank you… In loving chocolate too much at the moment! I really must calm down!

1. Betul Erbasi says:

I relate to this so much! I have a really healthy and active sweet tooth too!😂

10. Paul says:

Ahh… Coffee. I still have people commenting of the (frighteningly huge) quantity of strong black coffee I get through every day. I get through so much that it no longer has any effect on me and I still sleep like the dead regardless of how much I have drunk or how late I was drinking it.

Congratulations on the award 🙂

It’s funny you say that, I drink a cup of coffee before bed time & find it helps me relax & fall asleep! 😆😴

1. Paul says:

Yes. I do exactly the same 😀

11. Christy B says:

Congrats on the award! And I hope your fostering dream comes true one day 🙂

12. Congratulations ! I love this omg ! The first 4 things you wrote . Is what I would have wrote oh my I love Friday nights home , I love takeout it’s less expensive, and I can drink coffee anytime. I thought 4 but so happy to know more about you!

1. There was 4 I don’t mind spending time with myself.❤️

Alone time is when I can get things done…

2. The best time !💕

Thank you… It’s funny how many people like the same things as me… ❤

1. Your so real and likable !🙂

13. CJ Porter says:

Really enjoy these little insights. Thank you. As you said it is a good job you don’t have sugar in your coffee…especially as you seem to love chocolate so much. I can relate 🙂 Just substitute the coffee for tea.
    Lovely post Suki. And congratulations!

Thank you so much… I used to drink tea but then my doctor told me to stop add my iron is low so I switched to coffee. Not sure if that’s any better though! 😆

1. CJ Porter says:

😆 at least he/she didn’t tell you to stop eating chocolate 🙂
        Although if my Dr said that…I’d get a new Dr 😁

14. Reblogged this on Micworldwide and commented:
    A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU MADAM!

Appreciations… 💕

15. Haha nice read.
    Amazing answer…nice learning more about you.
    Congratulations to you!

Thank you… I appreciate you stopping by… ❤

16. Mommy Me says:

Congratulations!! It was so interesting to know more about you. You are really a cool mom!! It’s so sweet of you to considering fostering. You truly deserve this!

I’ve looked into it but need a bigger home… Maybe I’ll have to wait till my kids are older and leave the nest… But I won’t rule it out…
      Thank you for stopping by and connecting… ❤