Thank you bereaved single dad for nominating me for this award. If you are haven’t checked out his blog yet, please do so, you’ll be glad you did.
These awards are a great way of finding out about the person behind the blog which, hopefully, won’t scare you off!
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
- If you are nominated, Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award!
- Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
- Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
And the main rule, I believe, is to have fun!
So here’s 7 facts about me:
- I’d much rather spend a Friday night in, curled up in a blanket watching a movie than go out on the town… Maybe I’m too old for this going out business now!
- I would rather order a take away than go out for a meal… Luckily for Hubby as this saves him many pennies!
- I love my own company… I’m not someone who needs people around me all the time… Maybe this will change as the kids gets older and fly the nest? Then I’ll probably be calling them begging for a visit!
- I could drink coffee all day long, in any weather… I drink it black, without sugar which is lucky otherwise my sugar intake would have led to me being a diabetic by now!
- I eat a chocolate bar every day! …! I would give up a meal and replace it with a chocolate bar if I was calorie counting!
- I would love to foster children… The only thing holding me back is the lack of space of my house. So if I ever win the lottery and can afford a larger home, I will definitely look into fostering.
- I asked my kids about the seventh fact on my list and 2 of them said the same thing, so here it is – I’m very, very sarcastic! … There were a few more ‘very’s’ in their remark but I settled for two! I also think most of my sarcasm is directed at them!
So there you have 7 interesting facts about me, as interesting as I can get anyway.
I’ve got a few awards to get through and they will be posted over the coming weeks, if I can find anything else remotely interesting about myself.
I’m not going to nominate bloggers to take part, I would rather all you bloggers out there who haven’t done one of these before (or if you’re stuck for a post idea), nominate yourself! They are really fun to do so please give it a go.
I look forward to reading interesting facts about you all…