Thank you Tammy from Tammy’s reading/writing life for nominating me for this award. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, please do so, she is an amazing writer!
The Liebster award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. (Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.) A blogger nominates you, introducing you and then you, in turn, nominate other bloggers so that the blogging community expands.
The Rules :-
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you.
- Display the award.
- Answer 5 questions that blogger gives you.
- Nominate 5 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
- Give these blogs 5 questions to answer.
Here are my Questions and Answers:
- What is your earliest reading memory? I honestly can’t remember, it’s been so long! But I do recall a book my mum used to read with me to learn the alphabet and I always used to forget ‘E’ so mum would point to the picture and say E for Egg, Egg, EGG! Funny how that memory has stuck in my head!
- What is the song you like listening to right now the most? Rewrite the Stars by James Arthur & Anne-Marie. I can’t work out if this song makes me smile or cry but it definitely stirs my emotions.
- Who are the 5 people you would love to have dinner with (alive or dead)? I probably sound really boring but it would have to be my hubby, the kids and my mum. There’s nobody I would rather spend the time with.
- If you could leave tomorrow, where would you like you travel to? I really want to take the kids to Disney land and I’m sure my inner child would love it just as much!
- What is your favourite beverage? Non-alcoholic – Coffee. Alcoholic – Baileys.
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers. I would like to leave nominations open for anybody who wants to take part, you are welcome to answer the same questions I did.
If however, you don’t want to take part then feel free to answer this one question below in the comments box…
‘If you could go back and change your career path, be anything regardless of your capability or level of study, what would you choose to be?’