What would make a perfect world?

The other day, I asked my son,Β whats the best thing about this world?… He replied the good people in it.

I then asked him, whats the worst thing in this world?… He replied the bad people in it.

So in his view, at such a young age, he has already established that humans have the power to make this world into the beautiful world we all want to live in. And he is so right!

grayscale photography of people hand
Photo by rawpixel.com on Pexels.com

It’s such a simple thought, if only it was so simple to put into practice.

Imagine a world where everybody is appreciative of others. Where we all accept each other regardless of faith, race, gender, age, class, or any other lifestyle differences people have. Imagine if prejudice could be abolished from our lives… Wouldn’t that be a perfect world?

To be surrounded by good, honest, understanding humans.

To not worry about crime, about being attacked or abused.

To be able to walk around with your head held high and not worry about how you are perceived by others.

To be proud of all the people we share our world with!

WOULDN’T THAT BE A PERFECT WORLD?

group of people enjoying music concert
Photo by Leah Kelley on Pexels.com

I would love to change the attitudes of people in this world, in fact – I would love for people to change their own attitudes!Β

I would love for our children to feel they live in a perfect world!

It’s such a simple thought, such an easy thing to change… So why is it so hard for some?

Do you have any views you would like to share on this topic? Do you agree with my son’s view of the world? … If not, what do you think are the best and worst things about our world?

Leave me a comment below to share your views, I would love to hear them all…

1. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ’•

2. CJ Porter says:

Kids have the most simplistic view of the world…but also the truest.
    The choice can be that straightforward. Choose to be good…or bad.
    Lovely post and message Suki.
    Much love to you and your family πŸ™‚

Yes, simple but true… Thank you for reading ❀️

3. huguetta says:

It’s as simple as your son said it! Wise little man πŸ™‚
    Yes it would be a perfect world if we just stop the prejudice, hate and hurt…If we accept each other’s as we all are and embrace our differences because we are whom we are as long as we’re not hurting anyone! I mean I could have been black, Buddhist, Muslim, Asian…What choice we have in all this? Where we’re born, our color, our gender,…
    They killed John Lennon for imagining the world such a beautiful place and they kept who are working hard to keep the world a very hateful place!
    Great share Suki ❀ I wish your little world at least will be full of honest, understanding and loving people ❀

Thank you Huguetta. It really shouldn’t be so difficult, should it? If kids can understand this, theres no reason why adults can’t… Maybe one day, we will get there… ❀️

1. huguetta says:

I hope with you ❀️

4. Sneha Ganesh says:

Very true. If everyone started thinking about others instead of selfishly thinking only about their well being, the world would surely move one step closer to being called perfect!

Exactly! If only… ❀️

5. I suspect son would agree but would say best thing is good people and all animals.

Oh yes, animals are definitely in there as well… ❀️

6. Ramyani Bhattacharya says:

Your son is so wise and observant in this tender age. He is so right! What makes the place good or bad is the soul of the place and people are the soul of earth. I really hope earth had good and honest people, then we would not need harsh laws, crimes and the hard feelings. Our planet would be a better planet then, people living in harmony.
    Great post dear, I absolutely agree with your sonπŸ’•

Thank you very much. Hopefully our world will start mending its hearts soon… ❀️

7. MamaBuzz says:

The views of a child is such genuine. Yes, this world is better when people living in it are treating each other right..not just to people but including the environment.. the bad thing is..how people judge, mistreat and disrespect each other. We are all humans but unfortunately, not everyone treat each other as a human.

This is true and very difficult to understand as an adult and especially for a child… Let’s hope for a better tomorrow… ❀️

1. MamaBuzz says:

For you and for me and the entire human race..I think I got that from a song..from MJ hhe

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

8. I agree 100% with your kids views. He is absolutely right and and very wise, I would say in defining the world this way. But his simple and accurate views become difficult only when those ‘bad people’ come in the way. I am not sure if we can ever live in that perfect world but I am sure as individuals we can build our perfect home, and may be form there we can move on.

Yes that is true… & if we all start to build a perfect home then humanity should start mending itself… πŸ‘β€

9. tsepotheview says:

Your son said that? How old is your son? Well your son is absolutely right! From the beginning God said we people shall rule over everything in this world therefore we have power to make this world better or worse.

My 15 year old said it… & you too are completely right, humans have the power but unfortunately many use it in the wrong manner… πŸ˜” … Thank you for your interaction… ❀

10. ilonapulianauskaite says:

Children are very clever, i’m thinking very often where the evil comes from, if everyone likes to live in beautiful and good world, why we have some many bad things happening around,i don’t know who to blame at this point, but i can definitely agree with your sons view❀️

I can understand your thoughts & I to wonder the same thing… It’s a puzzle… πŸ€”

1. ilonapulianauskaite says:

With 1million piecesπŸ™

11. Paul says:

I think your son has summed it up very effectively indeed. The world is what we make it, all of us.

Exactly! πŸ‘β€

12. Children never cease to amaze! If only adults would cultivate more the simplicity and genuine thoughts of them… ❀️

I know, right! It’s a shame adults loose that simple mind…

13. mothertherealist says:

Simple, and perfect; yes!

14. Alexis Rose says:

I would love for all our children to know a loving, non-judgmental accepting world. ❀️

That world be perfect! 😍🌎

15. Such an important topic! 😊 I feel like the tolerant, compassionate people are here to lead by example and teach others that these character traits show REAL strength.

That’s a great way to look at it! Thank you for your input πŸ‘β€

16. I defiantly agree with your son.You have a wise son be proud. I wish we could show compassion to one another without being judged that it’s a sexual motive. So sad .. that what I wish.❀️

Let’s hope for a better future… πŸ™β€

1. Yes!!❀️

17. Krishna says:

Agreeing with your son 😊❀️ By choosing love, patience and compassion over hatred, jealousy and judging, world will shine bright 😊

Yes it would… Hopefully, one day, it will ❀

18. I agree with him! That world would be so much better!
    If you have time, go check out my blog πŸ™‚ https://christysdiaryblog.wordpress.com/

19. ezee shad says:

Let’s be kind to one another and make positivity louder, i love the line, “the world is full of good people, if you can’t find one, be one!” it starts with you.

That is an amazing saying! & so true, it does start with us… Thank you for sharing… ❀

20. Susi Bocks says:

The world needs more honesty, communication, and love, IMO. πŸ™‚

Yes, it does… πŸ‘β€

21. Almost like a paradise… I’m not sure it’s possible but I’d like to believe one day we’ll understand all our silly mistakes & will move in the right direction…